1) Try the Vietnamese coffee. You can’t leave Vietnam without trying one of these. Their are literally streets and streets and streets full of cafes and coffee shops. This will be easy to find. And to sweeten it, welcome condensed milk.
2) Take a tour with Vespa Adventures. Vespa Adventures offers some amazing tours throughout Vietnam and other parts of Southeast Asia. Additionally, you get to do the entire tour on the back of restored vintage Vespas. You can see, taste, or explore. The particular tour I did was the Glimpse of the Mekong Delta. This is a great tour because it gets you off the beaten path and outside of the bustling city of Ho Chi Minh City for a while. This is a tour for the adventurous spirit. You even get to see the production of rice wine and incense.
3) Take in the breathtaking views from the Saigon Skydeck. This deck offers 360 panoramic views of the city.
4) Enjoy a foodie tour with Saigon Street Eats by participating in their seafood adventures tours and finding the best seafood Saigon has to offer.
5) Participate in a cooking class at the Vietnam Cookery Center (also mentioned in a previous post).
6) Visit the various markets and marketplaces in Ho Chi Minh City. They sell everything from seafood to fresh fruit smoothies. You name it and it can be found.
Is there anything you suggest or recommend that I neglected to mention here, do let me know. It might show up in future posts.