With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I thought it only fitting to do a post all about what to get for your traveling sweetheart. I mean, forget about the chocolates, all that candy. Too much sugar was never good anyways. Forget about teddy bears and other stuffed animals. You know what! Screw being predictable and take a page out of my handbook.
- Priverevaux Sunglasses
Affordable styles for less. Most sunglasses and styles are for about $30.00. These are excellent for beach getaways.
- Mom I’m Fine black sweatshirt
- Epsom Salts– Because traveling can be rather tiresome and rather stressful
- Becoming by Michelle Obama, because, well, it’s Michelle Obama and she is the voice of our generation.
- National Geographic’s, 500 Journey’s of a Lifetime. Also, National Geographic takes the best pics. I mean, epic pics.
- Keep Calm and Travel Mousepad
- Travel Bracelet U.S. Map Charm
- May Angels Fly With You Bracelet
- Let’s go on an adventure wanderlust bracelet
- World Map Challenge Accepted Hoodie
- This small Osprey Day Pack carried at REI
- Roadtripper Duffel by REI
- This great travel liner
- Daylight shoulder sling bag
- Down Puffy blanket– doesn’t it just look warm?
- Silk stretch liner