Okay, my bucket list. Where to begin? Where do I even begin. I hate even thinking about the idea of a bucketlist. That idea implies the thought that I am dying-not exactly something that I want to think about, especially not know. But life is so short. From time to time, I hear of people passing that are close to my age, 30, 33, 35…and I think to myself, I turn 35 in a couple of years. That just seems far too young to me. What if I run out of time? I think that for now, that is my biggest fear…what if I run out of time to do all the things that I want to do? But I know, I can’t exactly think like that. So…what then is on my bucket list? I wouldn’t even know where to start, let alone if there is even time. But I’ll start here.
- Shark Cage Diving
- Sky diving
- Go to Stingray City in the Cayman Islands
- Play with pigs in the Bahamas
Go hang gliding in tandem
- Go ice-climbing
- Do the edge walk at the CN Tower in Toronto
- Become a published author
- Get paid to do what I love
Backpack Southeast Asia
- Work Remotely
- Be financially independent
- Visit so many countries. Seriously, I would list them all here if I could, but I can’t. I want to go everywhere. Traveling has truly opened up my mind, my soul, my heart, my world. I have made friends across the globe and you can too.
- Go bungee jumping
Take a cooking class in Thailand Take a cooking class in Portugal
- Take a cooking class in Greece
- Take a cooking class in Morocco
- Attend the tomato throwing festival in Spain
- Attend the running of the bulls
- Visit the Unicorn Café in Bangkok
- Visit the Hello Kitty Café in Bangkok
Bathe an elephant in Chiang Mai
Visit the Tiger Kingdom in Chiang Mai
I’ll be honest, I am slightly, scratch that, totally afraid of heights and the concept of sky diving. I don’t know if I can do it or if I even have the courage. I mean, I am not trying to plummet to my death. What if I am strapped to a psycho? My skydive instructor, I do not want his or her face to be the last thing I see before I die.
What about you? What’s on your bucket list? Comment below. And hey, if you know of any strange, different or exciting things that I might want to try or explore, please let me know in the comment section.